“The comfort zone may not be a safety zone anymore!” ~ Tom
Tom is my first guest on The Babecast, my new podcast – for men & women – aimed at optimizing the listeners’ quality of self and self-in-relationship, and I’m the host, DR BABE.
This episode is called ‘Am I an Entrepreneur?’ & I’m really excited about it; It came out really well!
I hope you’ll have a listen to the whole thing and maybe even subscribe to my channel and leave me a review.
The full episode of The Babecast can be found on iTunes podcasts. Here: The Babecast: Episode 2
Android & web users:
Guest: Tom McCallum Profile
1. Am I an entrepreneur?
– Am I cut out for being an entrepreneur?
– Why do you want to be an entrepreneur?
– See & Fulfill a Gap | Get Uncomfortable | Be Willing to Do The Hard Work
2. Parallel between work and relationships
3. The Entrepreneurial Age – “The comfort zone may not be a safety zone anymore!” ~ Tom
4. Relationship to self as flexible – adapt & grow!
5. Know who you are
6. Work can not MAKE you happy
The Icarus Deception by Seth Godin Access here
Click this episode to watch Tom and I in the first episode of the pilot season of #Lovelife with Dr. Babe.