New & Exciting
If you haven’t already noticed, I’ve been busy the past couple of weeks! I released The Babecast, did some interviews myself, circulated the promo for #Lovelife2 and wrote some posts that got people buzzing.
The latest news is that I launched this new website and we are now live on http://www.drbabelovelife.com, which is all very exciting. This opens up many possibilities for the growth of DR. BABE, ultimately optimizing the quality of the relationship I can have with each of you.
So, what’s new?
- The website has a new homepage – the about me section – that introduces you to my WHY (Simon Sinek’s TED talk here). This isn’t the explanation of the concept of DR. BABE, that’s explained in Season 1 of #Lovelife here. This is the purpose that is driving me, the passion and the reason why I am blogging, babecasting, hosting #Lovelife, and creating this website. DR. BABE is the brand, but why does she/I do what I do; and why should you want to listen, watch, or hire me?
- The NEW ask DR. BABE page allows you to submit your comments and/or questions directly to me so that I can stay connected with you and your needs. Get personal, this is just for you so go ahead and get stuff off your chest. I will do my best to respond thoughtfully and make the appropriate recommendations, e.g. if and when counselling/therapy is needed.
- Easy access to #Lovelife, The Babecast, Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter so you have a central hub for all my domains!
This is only just the beginning of the journey, or well maybe the end of the beginning and the beginning of the meat of the journey. I am really feeling the momentum, are you? I am feeling keyed into the core concepts that are resonating out there because I’ve been connecting with so many of you. But I know there are so many more of you out there that haven’t connected yet, for one reason or another. I hope you will take the time and take that chance and reach out. I am here to help you to the best of my abilities, the best way I know how.
I could never do this alone. I have so many people to be thankful for and so many examples of miracles happening along the way, and we need to keep them coming! There is still a long way to go before DR. BABE can stand on her own. If you can help with a small sponsorship – great – if not, that’s okay too. Even your submission of comments and questions, signing up for my Newsletter, agreeing to be on The Babecast or #Lovelife, or sharing and interacting online helps each and every time.
So, here we go!
- Ask away
- Sponsor if you can
- Collaborate when appropriate
- Go explore the content from the website
- Get connected with DR. BABE!
DR. BABE xx