You’re here because you’re ready for a real life change in mindset and action!
I want you to know you are coming to a safe place to talk to someone with over 13 years of clinical experience and a PhD in Marriage and Family Counseling. I used to be a licensed mental health professional in Florida, but I decided to leave the professional and pursue coaching independently of the healthcare system for the ultimate mutual benefits of my clients and my business.
We will open discussion by clarifying or expanding on any of the relevant information on your form and you can relay any questions you want to address specifically during your first hour.
Typically, there’s a three session duration for proper exploration of the foundation of our work together, but that is optional time you are not required to purchase.
Keep in mind that although noticeable change can be expected in as little as one session, it is recommended that you continue to at least your third session to ensure enough opportunity for effective and meaningful change.
These are the stages of work I’ll guide you through:
- Discovery: I’m going to explore with you what’s presently creating barriers to your optimal life and make connections to past patterns, events or influences.
- Analysis: We will work together to link current thoughts, feelings, and behaviors to not only these past habitual obstacles but to current modes of sabotage in order to free you from the limitations holding you back and accelerate you forward in your pursuit of fulfillment.
- Action Steps: We will customize practical ways you can implement new ideas into behaviors (or vice versa) so that you can see some effective outcomes soonest.
- Reinforcement: clarifying a pattern of new thoughts, feelings, and behaviors so that they become your internalized way of being and natural tendencies. Not having the process of accountability fortified by having a mentor at this juncture can make this process a waste of time and money. You have to get to this step in order to ensure that you will be able to take all of the changes forward on your own from here.
- Integration: this last step involves the holistic additive experience of being who you were, who you are, and who you want to be. You’re never escaping the past, or chasing the future, only leveraging the best elements and minimizing those you have decided to shed. This is self actualization.
Expect to get uncomfortable and prepare to confront hard truth about yourself. If you’re not ready for that or the change anticipated due your being comfortable in your current familiar complacency, we can end at anytime.
Be fore warned, even positive change can be difficult to accept because all change is uncomfortable at first and that’s why you need me to help you stick through to the end to help you access your ultimate fulfillment.
Another important disclosure about myself is that I frame my work within a perspective of more traditional relationship ideals. This does not mean I don’t work with varied demographics, but I do subscribe to the idea that an ideal heterosexual relationship is monogamous and long term with a masculine-feminine dynamic.
Just in case you aren’t sure if this is realistic, here are some reports from new client:
“Hi Taylor. I just want to say thank you so much for meeting with me and just listening and talking about the things I’m currently dealing with. It REALLY helped a lot that you listened and helped me help myself in understanding what is “right and wrong”, what is best and worst for me and how to bring out the stronger feminine in me.
Last night I meditated until I fell asleep and today I woke up feeling much better and started doing things for ME. Our conversation really helped and I cannot thank you enough. Although it was just the first session, I’ll definitely be scheduling more with you in the future.”
Click here for more: testimonials
Next Steps: Apply here for online counseling or coaching
I look forward to speaking with you!