I’m not sure what is so special about that morning’s events, which set off those particular tears of grief, but I believe it is important to look for the subconscious material that I had a sneaking suspicion I hadn’t processed yet.
“Some failures are actually failsafes that you are tested with — the ones who aren’t afraid to fail are actually succeeding in the quest for truth and transcendence!”
Have you ever stopped and taken a look back at that little girl or boy you used to be and asked them is there anything they still need?
“The bottom line is — all that matters is that I connect and engage with people and businesses. They have to see what I have as of value to them.”
There is no sense in maintaining injustice & inequality when what we mean is the variance between observed subjects. Or rather, let’s not breed contempt for our differences, but celebrate & synergize them as complimentary. Nor must our similarities catalyze competition & conflict.
“How to view your self in relation to your body as a dynamic relationship that wants attention and affection like all relationships do.”
1. Am I an entrepreneur?
– Am I cut out for being an entrepreneur?
– Why do you want to be an entrepreneur?
– See & Fulfill a Gap | Get Uncomfortable | Be Willing to Do The Hard Work
2. Parallel between work and relationships
3. The Entrepreneurial Age – “The comfort zone may not be a safety zone anymore!” ~ Tom
4. Relationship to self as flexible – adapt & grow!
5. Know who you are
6. Work can not MAKE you happy
This is my vision, my art, and my way to experientially shift our community using my inherent talents, passion, and expertise. I am so proud of this project, and I believe in DR. BABE, even if and when you don’t.