“In friendships, romantic relationships, family relationships, and with acquaintances either online or in reality, conflict can either be healthy or dysfunctional; you must learn the difference.”
“Some failures are actually failsafes that you are tested with — the ones who aren’t afraid to fail are actually succeeding in the quest for truth and transcendence!”
I promise myself, as hard as it will be not to want to embrace the next imperfect being and love them — I will love myself more.
“How to view your self in relation to your body as a dynamic relationship that wants attention and affection like all relationships do.”
1. Am I an entrepreneur?
– Am I cut out for being an entrepreneur?
– Why do you want to be an entrepreneur?
– See & Fulfill a Gap | Get Uncomfortable | Be Willing to Do The Hard Work
2. Parallel between work and relationships
3. The Entrepreneurial Age – “The comfort zone may not be a safety zone anymore!” ~ Tom
4. Relationship to self as flexible – adapt & grow!
5. Know who you are
6. Work can not MAKE you happy
I am always grateful for unconditional love, and I’m wise enough to know that it doesn’t always come in a neat package that reflects what I want. It is however, always served best when reciprocated.
*** One of the hardest things to establish in long term relationships (LTRs) is balance between me-time & we-time. In order to cultivate healthy and successful LTRs this is one of… Read more It’s OK to Sleep Alone →
First you have to discover what you’re made up of in order to bring the inside, out. 1) try new things 2) travel & meet new people 3) get comfortable… Read more 7 Keys to Living Out Loud →