“Some failures are actually failsafes that you are tested with — the ones who aren’t afraid to fail are actually succeeding in the quest for truth and transcendence!”
“It’s not necessary to get others to agree with you, what’s important is to stay open while you finesse your growth through leveraging all conflict as opportunities.”
I promise myself, as hard as it will be not to want to embrace the next imperfect being and love them — I will love myself more.
“Adult victims of sexual harassment have different cognitive capacities then minors. We have to make sure we aren’t enabling adults to bypass moral resolution or rationalize morally questionable behavior.”
1. Am I an entrepreneur?
– Am I cut out for being an entrepreneur?
– Why do you want to be an entrepreneur?
– See & Fulfill a Gap | Get Uncomfortable | Be Willing to Do The Hard Work
2. Parallel between work and relationships
3. The Entrepreneurial Age – “The comfort zone may not be a safety zone anymore!” ~ Tom
4. Relationship to self as flexible – adapt & grow!
5. Know who you are
6. Work can not MAKE you happy
Plot twists happen. What matters is how you respond to them. Let’s look at one of these classic relationship detours that often times takes the unknowing partner on a tailspin, “I think we should take a break!”
Articles like this one by NIRMALA NATARAJ in the Together Magazine are helpful for exploring sexual fulfillment in relationships. Although I agree that vulnerability may be an important factor in the… Read more The Vulnerability Trap →
I am always grateful for unconditional love, and I’m wise enough to know that it doesn’t always come in a neat package that reflects what I want. It is however, always served best when reciprocated.