“Some failures are actually failsafes that you are tested with — the ones who aren’t afraid to fail are actually succeeding in the quest for truth and transcendence!”
Have you ever stopped and taken a look back at that little girl or boy you used to be and asked them is there anything they still need?
Although you don’t know who these women are and they may be faceless to you: remember they exist. They are here in our community where you least expect them. They are successful, they are pretty, they are athletic, they are smart, they are EVERYWHERE and they wear masks.
I am reclaiming my place as a force to be reckoned with because I know the alternative won’t get me where my path potentially leads.
“Adult victims of sexual harassment have different cognitive capacities then minors. We have to make sure we aren’t enabling adults to bypass moral resolution or rationalize morally questionable behavior.”
1. Am I an entrepreneur?
– Am I cut out for being an entrepreneur?
– Why do you want to be an entrepreneur?
– See & Fulfill a Gap | Get Uncomfortable | Be Willing to Do The Hard Work
2. Parallel between work and relationships
3. The Entrepreneurial Age – “The comfort zone may not be a safety zone anymore!” ~ Tom
4. Relationship to self as flexible – adapt & grow!
5. Know who you are
6. Work can not MAKE you happy
‘Let’s Get Intimate’ on #Lovelife Season 2 (TV Talk Show) with 8 episodes on Gender & Relationship Dynamics you won’t want to miss! Airing this fall on Cayman Life TV… Read more Positive Gender Dynamics →
Watch this space for new discourse on what we aren’t supposed to talk about. Let’s stop sugar coating life and get human. #FullExpression #WhatsOnYourMind #LoveLife