“Some failures are actually failsafes that you are tested with — the ones who aren’t afraid to fail are actually succeeding in the quest for truth and transcendence!”
So often we impulsively or reactively jolt ourselves through transitions out of avoidance of dealing with the residual effects on others. What we fail to recognize when doing so is that we are actually imprinting the echo deeper rather than massaging it with healing hands.
I am reclaiming my place as a force to be reckoned with because I know the alternative won’t get me where my path potentially leads.
1. Am I an entrepreneur?
– Am I cut out for being an entrepreneur?
– Why do you want to be an entrepreneur?
– See & Fulfill a Gap | Get Uncomfortable | Be Willing to Do The Hard Work
2. Parallel between work and relationships
3. The Entrepreneurial Age – “The comfort zone may not be a safety zone anymore!” ~ Tom
4. Relationship to self as flexible – adapt & grow!
5. Know who you are
6. Work can not MAKE you happy
Watch this space for new discourse on what we aren’t supposed to talk about. Let’s stop sugar coating life and get human. #FullExpression #WhatsOnYourMind #LoveLife