I promise myself, as hard as it will be not to want to embrace the next imperfect being and love them — I will love myself more.
Although you don’t know who these women are and they may be faceless to you: remember they exist. They are here in our community where you least expect them. They are successful, they are pretty, they are athletic, they are smart, they are EVERYWHERE and they wear masks.
So often we impulsively or reactively jolt ourselves through transitions out of avoidance of dealing with the residual effects on others. What we fail to recognize when doing so is that we are actually imprinting the echo deeper rather than massaging it with healing hands.
There’s no happy ending in waiting for some magic love story to bring passion, joy and belonging to your life. Learn to love your being today and every day.
There is no sense in maintaining injustice & inequality when what we mean is the variance between observed subjects. Or rather, let’s not breed contempt for our differences, but celebrate & synergize them as complimentary. Nor must our similarities catalyze competition & conflict.
I am reclaiming my place as a force to be reckoned with because I know the alternative won’t get me where my path potentially leads.
“How to view your self in relation to your body as a dynamic relationship that wants attention and affection like all relationships do.”
1. Am I an entrepreneur?
– Am I cut out for being an entrepreneur?
– Why do you want to be an entrepreneur?
– See & Fulfill a Gap | Get Uncomfortable | Be Willing to Do The Hard Work
2. Parallel between work and relationships
3. The Entrepreneurial Age – “The comfort zone may not be a safety zone anymore!” ~ Tom
4. Relationship to self as flexible – adapt & grow!
5. Know who you are
6. Work can not MAKE you happy