Have you ever stopped and taken a look back at that little girl or boy you used to be and asked them is there anything they still need?
If we allow apathy on financial crimes and immigration crimes at this level… it’s a slippery slope. Although we have to balance regulation with freedom to pursue our wealth and happiness — we can’t have an attitude of “well if I can get away with it because the system is inefficient, then why not?”
“Strip away all of the unnecessary distractions and get down to the essential pieces of you. Clear space for your breath and your freedom to exist at your most basic level. Bask in your birthright!”
“The bottom line is — all that matters is that I connect and engage with people and businesses. They have to see what I have as of value to them.”
I promise myself, as hard as it will be not to want to embrace the next imperfect being and love them — I will love myself more.
“Adult victims of sexual harassment have different cognitive capacities then minors. We have to make sure we aren’t enabling adults to bypass moral resolution or rationalize morally questionable behavior.”
1. Am I an entrepreneur?
– Am I cut out for being an entrepreneur?
– Why do you want to be an entrepreneur?
– See & Fulfill a Gap | Get Uncomfortable | Be Willing to Do The Hard Work
2. Parallel between work and relationships
3. The Entrepreneurial Age – “The comfort zone may not be a safety zone anymore!” ~ Tom
4. Relationship to self as flexible – adapt & grow!
5. Know who you are
6. Work can not MAKE you happy
This is my vision, my art, and my way to experientially shift our community using my inherent talents, passion, and expertise. I am so proud of this project, and I believe in DR. BABE, even if and when you don’t.