The number of sex partners reported for women included 54% (2,113) split between 44% having 1-15 partners and 10% having 16-25 partners. Of those, 22% of women selected 16-25 partners and 77% of women respondents selected 1-15 partners.
Without communication, there is no relationship. Without respect, there is no love. Without trust, there’s no reason to continue.
“In friendships, romantic relationships, family relationships, and with acquaintances either online or in reality, conflict can either be healthy or dysfunctional; you must learn the difference.”
“The woman needs to surrender and so many fight this because they don’t understand what she is surrendering to.”
I can’t go back and redo my twenties or even go back to puberty and start my socialization over so that I understand male/female dynamics REALISTICALLY. My life may be irreversible; I’ll have to make peace with the consequences of what you did, but I know you’re still out there doing this to other people.
I promise myself, as hard as it will be not to want to embrace the next imperfect being and love them — I will love myself more.
There’s no happy ending in waiting for some magic love story to bring passion, joy and belonging to your life. Learn to love your being today and every day.
1. Am I an entrepreneur?
– Am I cut out for being an entrepreneur?
– Why do you want to be an entrepreneur?
– See & Fulfill a Gap | Get Uncomfortable | Be Willing to Do The Hard Work
2. Parallel between work and relationships
3. The Entrepreneurial Age – “The comfort zone may not be a safety zone anymore!” ~ Tom
4. Relationship to self as flexible – adapt & grow!
5. Know who you are
6. Work can not MAKE you happy