“Some failures are actually failsafes that you are tested with — the ones who aren’t afraid to fail are actually succeeding in the quest for truth and transcendence!”
Have you ever stopped and taken a look back at that little girl or boy you used to be and asked them is there anything they still need?
“Strip away all of the unnecessary distractions and get down to the essential pieces of you. Clear space for your breath and your freedom to exist at your most basic level. Bask in your birthright!”
There’s no happy ending in waiting for some magic love story to bring passion, joy and belonging to your life. Learn to love your being today and every day.
“How to view your self in relation to your body as a dynamic relationship that wants attention and affection like all relationships do.”
1. Am I an entrepreneur?
– Am I cut out for being an entrepreneur?
– Why do you want to be an entrepreneur?
– See & Fulfill a Gap | Get Uncomfortable | Be Willing to Do The Hard Work
2. Parallel between work and relationships
3. The Entrepreneurial Age – “The comfort zone may not be a safety zone anymore!” ~ Tom
4. Relationship to self as flexible – adapt & grow!
5. Know who you are
6. Work can not MAKE you happy
This is my vision, my art, and my way to experientially shift our community using my inherent talents, passion, and expertise. I am so proud of this project, and I believe in DR. BABE, even if and when you don’t.
I used to reject my girly feminine side as weak and superficial; so I celebrated my masculine strengths. Today I practice “bringing out my femininity” as much as I can to bring balance into my life and to assist me in developing successful relationships.