“Some failures are actually failsafes that you are tested with — the ones who aren’t afraid to fail are actually succeeding in the quest for truth and transcendence!”
Have you ever stopped and taken a look back at that little girl or boy you used to be and asked them is there anything they still need?
“It’s not necessary to get others to agree with you, what’s important is to stay open while you finesse your growth through leveraging all conflict as opportunities.”
There’s no happy ending in waiting for some magic love story to bring passion, joy and belonging to your life. Learn to love your being today and every day.
“How to view your self in relation to your body as a dynamic relationship that wants attention and affection like all relationships do.”
1. Am I an entrepreneur?
– Am I cut out for being an entrepreneur?
– Why do you want to be an entrepreneur?
– See & Fulfill a Gap | Get Uncomfortable | Be Willing to Do The Hard Work
2. Parallel between work and relationships
3. The Entrepreneurial Age – “The comfort zone may not be a safety zone anymore!” ~ Tom
4. Relationship to self as flexible – adapt & grow!
5. Know who you are
6. Work can not MAKE you happy
My new podcast, The Babecast, is finally on air! <<<Click here for The Babecast on iTunes OR for Android DR BABE Radio on Google Play OR Episode 1.1 of The… Read more The Babecast, a Podcast for Men & Women, NOW Airing! →
Plot twists happen. What matters is how you respond to them. Let’s look at one of these classic relationship detours that often times takes the unknowing partner on a tailspin, “I think we should take a break!”